What is your question? Is there something you have always wanted too learn to do on your computer to make every day tasks more easy?
What if you could save clicks and save the risk of tendinitis by repetitive maneuvers with your hands?
What if you could learn the basics like how to make the ALT-TAB function make managing multiple windows easier?
You may not even know that what you’re doing now can be reduced into fewer steps and improve your productivity.
Right now I am offering an opportunity to have a basic instructional video created with a downloadable PDF for your every day tasks.
Learn to enjoy your computer experience by taking the pain out of your daily PC chores at work or at home.
What is your question? Let us know and you could win an Authentic Unleash Your Geek Polo shirt!
- How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
- How do I clear my Internet browser history?
- Getting into Windows Safe Mode.
- My computer is running slow what steps can I do to fix it?
- When was the first computer invented?
- How do I password protect my files and folders in Windows?
- What are the F1 through F12 keys?
- How do I double space in Microsoft Word?
- How to enter the BIOS or CMOS setup.
- Who invented the Internet?